The functionality of Google Hangouts on Air has moved to YouTube. Use Google Hangouts on Air to record and broadcast a Google Hangout.
- Before you begin using Hangouts on Air, you will need to verify your YouTube account.
- From here, follow this link to create a new Hangouts on Air event.
- Under Basic Info, create a Title, and pick a start time.
- Be sure that the Type option is set to Quick (using Google Hangouts on Air).
- In the privacy settings drop down menu on the right, select a Public, Unlisted, or Private.
- An unlisted event is viewable to anyone with a link to the event, while a private event is viewable only by people you share the event with.
NOTE: Your recorded video will upload to your YouTube channel once you leave the Hangout on Air.
For more resources, visit Google Support.