Assets are the building blocks of PebblePad. Simply put, assets are files: They can be portfolios that include many pages, pages themselves, images, templates, and more. Once you've created an asset, you can share it with other PebblePad users. You decide how much access they have to the file. These instructions are for sharing assets with other users via Pebble+.
- Log into PebblePad from http://pebblepad.pdx.edu/.
- Click on the burger menu (three stacked lines like a hamburger) in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Get used to using this menu; it's the quickest way to jump from place to place in Pebble+.
- Look for this icon:
- Use the Look for other PebblePad users option if the person doesn't show up right away in the search.
- Make sure the person you're sending the file to has logged into PebblePad at PSU before. Accounts aren't created until one logs in for the first time.