A Pebble+ portfolio is made of a collection of pages, images, and other assets that tell a story about you and the work that you do. Combine existing assets or start from scratch to make your portfolio.
NOTE: Editing and adding content within a portfolio page is just like working on any page in Pebble+, so it's not covered here. If you need help, check out our additional tutorials, or use the Help button in the lower right corner of any Pebble+ page.
Before you start, take a look at some portfolio examples. Think about how many pages you want to include, how things could be organized, and how you want people to navigate through the materials you present.
Create a Portfolio
- Log into PebblePad from pebblepad.pdx.edu.
- Click on the burger menu (three stacked lines like a hamburger) in the upper left corner of your screen, and click Asset Store from the home page.
- Get used to using this menu; it's the quickest way to jump from place to place in Pebble+.
You have lots of options when it comes to putting the structure of your portfolio together. This section will show you how to create two different structures: Menus that include other assets that expand top to bottom and menus that can be added from left to right.
NOTE: These instructions will only work for brand new portfolios; if you're working with an existing portfolio, settings will vary. Use this as a basic guide, but feel free to try options that aren't described below.
Top to Bottom
- Click the + (plus) icon on the New page tab.
- Look for the + here:
- Click the Add a new page here or Add an existing asset button to include pages and other assets in the top to bottom menu.
- Once you have your pages added, you can click the gear icon next to each item to rename. Click Confirm.
- Your finished menu should look something like this:
Left to RightYou can add additional top to bottom menus, starting from the left to right. You can think of each of the top to bottom menus as a mini "portfolio", organized by topic, or whatever makes sense to you.
- Click the stand-alone + icon to the right of the last portfolio tab.
- Look for the +:
If you create a page or portfolio within your new portfolio, it's not automatically available in your asset store. You will need to allow the page to be reused in order for it to be available in your asset store.
- Open your portfolio, and navigate to the page you want to reuse.
- Click the Properties button, from the top right.
- In the Reuse Pages section, check the boxes to include the current page, and/or current portfolio in the asset store.