As the instructor, you have total control of the start and end dates of your D2L course. The term start and end dates are entered by default for every course, but you can change them.NOTE: Don't forget to activate your course. Your students can't see or access the class until you have activated it, regardless of start date.
- Open your course, and click Course Admin from the menu bar.
- Click Course Offering Information.
- Scroll down to edit the Start Date and End Date fields as needed.
- Check the Course has start date or Course has end date checkboxes to activate date restrictions.
- Start and end dates are not required, but are generally recommended for single-term courses.
- Click Save.