If you think there is a problem with the automatic registration process in your course, or have any questions about adding people to D2L, please contact the Faculty Support Desk.
- Click on People and then Classlist from the navigation bar in your course.
- Guest faculty and TAs automatically have access to all sections, just pick any section here.
NOTE: The most common reason for a user not to appear in the search results is because they are already enrolled in your course. Double check the Classlist.
- TA - Grader: Low-level access. Grading only.
- TA - Teaching Only: Mid-level access. Post in discussions, create news announcements, and grade.
- TA Course Building: High-level access. Edit course shell with instructor-level access. Cannot activate the course, change the start/end dates, or copy content from one course to another.
- Added Student: Full student access for users not enrolled in Banner. Must have an ODIN username.
- Incomplete Student: Access to course after end date.
- Faculty Guest: Instructor level access. Cannot activate, start, or end a course.