CAUTION: Learn how to protect yourself from cyber security threats on the OIT website. Never email your password. No PSU employee will ever need your ODIN password to help you.
Log in to D2L
- Use a web browser (like Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox) to browse to d2l.pdx.edu.
- Click on the PSU Login button.
- You should now see the PSU Single Sign On page.
- Enter your Odin Username and Password in the text boxes.
- Click the Login button.
Access and Pin Your Courses in D2L
Courses on your homepage are no longer sorted by term. Instead, you decide which of your courses to have appear right away when you log into D2L. This process is called pinning a course.
- Log in to your D2L account, at d2l.pdx.edu.
- On your home page, look for the My Courses section, and click View All Courses.
- The All Courses page shows a list of all the courses that you are currently enrolled in. Skip to step 5 if you already see the course you need.
- Use the Find a Course search bar to search for your courses. The best way to search for your current courses is to search by term.
- When you find the course you want to pin, hover your mouse over the picture above the course until the button with three dots appears.
The icon looks like this...
... and like this:
- Click the icon with the three dots, and choose Pin from the list.
- Repeat steps 4-6 as needed to pin additional courses.
- Click the X button in the upper right corner of the page to finish.