After students finish taking a quiz in D2L, you can release the answers to students for review. You decide the date, time, and duration for which the answers are available. The settings responsible for releasing or withholding quiz answers are called Submission Views.
Create Submission View
- Click on Activities and then Quizzes from your course navigation bar.
- Find your quiz in the list, and click the menu to the right of the title.
- Click Edit from the menu list.
- Click on the Submission Views tab.
- Click the Add Additional Views button.
- Enter a title in the Name field, e.g., "Quiz 2 Answers".
- Set a Date and Time for answers to be released under the View Restrictions section. Generally speaking, you want to pick a date and time after the quiz grades for all students are recorded.
- Under View Details, select Yes, and pick one of the secondary options. Show all questions with user responses is the most common choice.
- Check the box for Show question answers.
- Click Save.
How Students View Quiz Answers
Once students have access to quiz answers, you can share these directions for viewing. You can also share the link for this page online in your course.
- Click on Activities and then Quizzes from the course navigation bar.
- Click on the menu to the right of the title of the quiz, and select Submissions.
- Click on an Attempt to view the quiz solution.