You can provide a point score, and text-based or audio feedback in the Dropbox tool for student submissions. If you don't see a place to enter a point value in step 4, you need to set up grading for your assignment folder first.
Once grading is set up, the points score and any text feedback that you enter will automatically transfer to the grade book, once you publish student scores.
- Click Activities and then Assignments from the course navigation bar.
- Click on the assignment folder you want to grade.
- On the Users tab, scroll down to the list of students, and click on the submission you want to evaluate.
- In the column on the right, enter the point value in the Score field.
- Scroll down, and enter Feedback in the text box.
- Click Add a file to upload feedback as a file attachment.
- Click Record audio to create a voice recording.
- Click Publish to release grade information to the student, or Save Draft to leave your evaluation in draft form until later.