A clip is a section of a video that is copied to a new file. Each clip has it's own privacy settings, and sharing codes, like any other video. Unless clipping for other users is enabled by the video owner, only the video owner can create clips.
- Click on your name > My Media in the upper right corner.
- Find the video in the list and click Edit.
- Click the Create Clip button.
- Choose a Start Time and an End Time.
- Use the Start Time and End Time fields to set the parameters numerically.
- Use the Set Starting Point and Set Ending Point buttons to set parameters with your mouse.
- Enter a Name, Description, Tags, and privacy settings as needed.
- Click the Create Clip button to save.
- Click Go to Media to view your new clip.
NOTE: The Preview feature does not work for all web browsers.