The Media Gallery Widget is where instructors and students can store and share media to be viewed by the entire class. The My Media widget is a personal library where D2L users can manage their Media Space files, and publish them to the course Media Gallery.
NOTE: See Add Homepage Widgets for general instructions on how to create and activate a custom homepage in D2L. You can't add widgets to the default PSU homepage without making and activating a copy.
- Click on Course Settings from the navigation bar in your course.
- Click the Homepages link in the Site Setup category.
- Find your active homepage, and click on it.
- Scroll down and click the Add Widgets button in the section you would like to add the widget.
- Check the box next to the widget(s) you want to add:
- Media Gallery Widget
- My Media
- Click Add.
- Click Save and Close.
NOTE: If you are using the default homepage in Course Settings > Homepages, you will need to make a copy before you will be able to edit the homepage. Make a copy from the dropdown menu arrow next to the Course Default entry in the list.