Download Video from YouTube
- Log in to your Google Account.
- Browse to https://www.youtube.com/my_videos.
- Find the video you want to download in the list.
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of the Edit button.
- Click Download MP4.
Your video should now be downloaded to your computer as an MP4 video file. For further information, see this Google Support article.
Upload video to My Media
- Log in to Media Space.
- From the Media Space home page, click Add New > Media Upload.
- Check the box to agree to the PSU terms of service and copyright policy.
- Click + Choose a file to upload.
- Select the downloaded file from your computer.
- Once the upload completes, enter a Name for the video.
- Enter a brief Description as needed.
- Enter Tags as needed.
- Choose a Privacy setting.
- Click Save.
- Click Go To Media, and verify that your test video plays.