NOTE: There is a very similar feature available for Screen & Webcam. The same instructions apply, the capture just include an additional webcam recording in the upper right hand corner.
Before you begin, you will need to Install CaptureSpace Lite, if you haven't already.
- Log in to media.pdx.edu.
- Click Add New > CaptureSpace Lite.
- The CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder should pop up.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Choose your webcam and microphone, and click Save.
- Click the Record tab.
- Click the Screen icon.
- Choose your screen and area to capture. Click Record when you are ready.
- After the countdown, you can use the Draw and Pause buttons to create your screen recording.
- Click Done when you are ready to save your recording.
- In the new window, use the editing tools as needed. Click the Done button when you are ready to save your video.
- In the pop-up window, enter a Title and other information.
- Use the Save button to save your work without uploading to Media Space. This allows you to resume editing later.
- NOTE: To resume working on a saved video, click the Library tab in the CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder.