NOTE: There is a very similar feature available for Screen & Webcam. The same instructions apply; the Screen & Webcam capture just includes an additional webcam recording in the upper right hand corner.
Before you begin, you will need to Install CaptureSpace Lite, if you haven't already.
- Log in to media.pdx.edu.
- Click Add New > CaptureSpace Lite.
- The CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder should pop up.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Choose your webcam and microphone, and click Save.
- Click the Record tab.
- Click the Screen icon.
- Choose your screen and area to capture. Click Record when you are ready.
- After the countdown, you can use the Draw and Pause buttons to create your screen recording.
- Click Done when you are ready to save your recording.
- In the new window, use the editing tools as needed. Click the Done button when you are ready to save your video.
- In the pop-up window, enter a Title and other information.
- Use the Save button to save your work without uploading to Media Space. This allows you to resume editing later.
- NOTE: To resume working on a saved video, click the Library tab in the CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder.